With the application "AlarmTILT Mobile 4.0", it's possible to:
- Send messages on the same medias as thoses on the web interface (Email, SMS, Voice, Fax, Smartphone, alert thread)
- Launch and follow a procedure
- Launch and follow CMC (Crisis Management Center)
- Have an access to Smartphone notifications thanks to a specific inbox
- Have an access in other accounts
The mobile interface consists of 6 action buttons. The level of network connectivity is indicated at the bottom of the screen.
There are 2 kinds of utilisation, controlled by access rights of the user account: you can be "Procedure Launcher" or "Destination".
The Procedure launcher send/receive messages
and launch procedures.
He has an access to 6 action buttons:
The Destination receive notifications and can replay to it.
He has an access to 2 action buttons: