Attributes allow to add informations to contacts. Ex: function (Doctor, Fireman,...).
Then it can be used to send an alert, only to doctors, for exemple.
To create attributes, it's necessary to be connected as Administrator.
- Click on the button Attributes
- Click on Add
- Enter a name, for exemple "Birth date"
- Choose a type, for exemple "date"
- If necessary, add a "contextual help". An icon will display and will show your explanation
AlarmTILT Enterprise : the checkbox "shared" is usefull to share the attribute with other administrative units.
Attach this attribute to a contact:
- Click on Directory
- Search a contact
- Click on Attributes
- Choose the attribute "Birth Date", choose a value and click on the "+ Add"
- Several values can be entered for a same attribute